Back to All Agencies

Omnicom Media Group | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: media buying & planning

Main Telephone
(310) 301-3600
Primary Address
5353 Grosvenor Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90066

Omnicom Media Group Contacts

Contacts (5)
Name Title State
Anne Marie N. Global Business Lead CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (310) 301-3600
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 5353 Grosvenor Boulevard

Los Angeles, CA

Liping C. Associate Director, Paid Search - Center of Excellence CA
Tony B. Head, Technology Innovation - DAS Group of Companies CA
Kayla E. Associate Director, National Investment CA
Ben H. Senior Vice President, Marketplace Intelligence & Innovation CA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
********-**** *-***** Media Buying, Media Planning *
********-**** *-***** Media Buying, Media Planning ********
********-**** *** Media Planning, Media Buying *****
********-**** *** Media Buying, Media Planning *
********-**** ********** Media Buying, Media Planning *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Gen-Z, Millennial Opps: Instagram loses global marketing VP (Score 56)

tapped a new creative AOR and made digital marketing a priority. Keep an eye on Instagram because her replacement will impact the marketing strategy and could lead to agency reviews. 

Per Pathmatics, Instagram earned 376.7m impressions YTD through desktop video ads (78%), desktop display ads (20%), mobile display ads (1%) and mobile video ads (1%). It placed the majority (93%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (7%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $6.5m on digital display ads YTD, more than double the $3.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend skyrocketed from $740.8k in 2019 to $4.7m in 2020.

Magellan reports Instagram placed about 12 podcast ads over the last year. 

According to iSpot, Instagram spent around $2.4m on national TV ads YTD during programming such as "2020 Tokyo Olympics," "NBC Preview Show-- Tokyo Olympics" and "Live From the Olympics." This is the first time since at least 2015 that this brand has invested in this channel.

Sellers-- Instagram targets Gen-Zers and millennials through digital display and national TV ads. The company has been aggressively ramping up digital spend for the last couple of years. Instagram aired its first national TV ads this year since at least 2015, but it placed all of the ads during the Olympics, which indicates it was just capitalizing on such a highly viewed event. I do not think it will start allocating significant budget towards the channel on a regular basis. Keep in mind, Waters' replacement will most likely make some changes to the company's marketing strategy. In the meantime, reach out offering relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Instagram currently works with media buying and planning AOR Omnicom Media Group. Start preparing your pitches so that you can reach out once it finds a new VP. It just picked up Johannes Leonardo in April, so creative is likely the most secure account.