Back to All Agencies

OMD | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media buying & planning

Main Telephone
(310) 301-3600
Primary Address
5353 Grosvenor Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90066
USA

OMD Contacts

Contacts (5/52)
Name Title State
Claudia C. President & Chief Content Officer CA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (310) 301-3600
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 5353 Grosvenor Boulevard

Los Angeles, CA
90066
USA

Jake H. Director, Strategy CA
Kyle V. Group Account Director, Integrated Media Planning CA
Julius D. Associate Director, Performance Media CA
Matt S. Director, Integrated Planning & Strategy CA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
********** ********, ***. Media Planning, Media Buying *******
********** **********, ***. Media Planning, Media Buying ********
******* ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *
******* ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *
********.*** ***. Media Buying, Media Planning ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Male Gen-X, Millennial Opps: Wells Fargo loses CMO, opting to reorganize marketing department minus the role (Score 47)


integrated marketing SVP before working his way up to CMO last year. The company will not replace Lacorazza, opting instead to reorganize its leadership structure. Instead of one team led by a CMO, the company will appoint a marketing leader for each division. Keep an eye on this company because this will affect the marketing strategy and could lead to agency reviews. 

According to Pathmatics, WF earned 4.1m impressions through Facebook ads (74%), Instagram ads (17%), desktop display ads (4%), desktop video ads (3%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, amazon.com and twitter.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Amazon and GoogleAdX+AdSense onto sites such as yahoo.com, amazon.com, ehow.com, allrecipes.com and finance.yahoo.com. It spent around $28.6m on digital display ads YTD, more than double the $12.5m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped 86% from $16.8m in 2019 to $31.3m in 2020.

Magellan reports WF placed about 15 podcast ads over the last year. 

Per iSpot, WF spent around $932.4k on national TV ads YTD, just 17% of the $5.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend dropped drastically from $87.2m in 2019 to $17.7m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "PGA Tour Golf," "52nd Annual NCAACP Image Awards," "MLS Soccer," "PGA Tour: The Cut" and "DJ Cassidy's Pass the Mic: The BET After Party." 

Sellers-- WF mainly targets Gen-X and millennials with a male skew. Traditionally, it has allocated the majority of its ad dollars towards national TV, but recently, it has been shifting those dollars towards digital channels. This indicates the company may be targeting a slightly younger audience. It is also possible that WF believes digital ads will provide a better ROI with its existing target audience. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact this company offering relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- WF currently works with media AOR Moxie. Start reaching out to this company to see if you can pick up any of its business under the new leadership.