Hearts & Science | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: media buying and planning
- Main Telephone
- (646) 682-2694
Hearts & Science Contacts
|Jasmin D.||Associate Director, Marketing Science||CA|
Sample of Related Brands
|Ngawang C.||Senior Director||CA|
|Woubie B.||Associate Media Director||CA|
|Kelly Y.||Senior Director, Strategy||CA|
|Erica L.||Executive Director, Integrated Strategy||CA|
Male Gen-X Opps: AT&T taps new AVP amid TV spend increase (Score 16)
- Sinclair joined from Energy BBDO, where she was an EVP and managing director.
- The company is likely to:
- Increase ad spend
- Ramp up paid social ad usage (based on Sinclair's title)
- Conduct agency reviews down the road
- Target demographic:
- Especially male sports enthusiasts
- While AT&T is primarily targeting Gen-X right now via national TV and other traditional channels, a shift toward social media could signal a shift toward a younger target demographic down the road.
Additional spending insights:
- Broadcast insights (TV ad creative spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: So far this year, AT&T has allocated approximately $80.6m toward digital ads, down 18% from the approximately $98.2m allocated within the same 2021 timeframe.
- YTD data: The company has earned ~10.3b digital impressions YTD via Facebook (38%), Instagram (21%), desktop display (14%), desktop video (14%), and mobile display (4%) ads.
- Last year: AT&T allocated roughly $149.6m toward this channel last year, down 2% from the roughly $152.3m allocated in 2020.
- Additional channel insights
- The company also utilizes print, OOH, radio, and local broadcast.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: Reach out soon to see if any roster shifts follow Sinclair's hire.
- Current agency roster:
Insight Sources: Broadcast insights estimated by Kantar.