Back to All Agencies

Allison+Partners | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: public relations, public affairs, full service

Main Telephone
(310) 452-7540
Primary Address
11611 San Vicente Boulevard
Suite 910
Los Angeles, CA 90049
USA

Allison+Partners Contacts

Contacts (3)
Name Title State
Scott P. Partner & Co-Founder CA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (310) 452-7540
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 11611 San Vicente Boulevard
Suite 910
Los Angeles, CA
90049
USA

Paul B. Executive Vice President, Corporate Communication CA
Emily W. Executive Vice President & West Coast Consumer Marketing Lead CA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
********** ***** *******, ***. Public Relations 2021 present ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Cannabis Opps: Papa & Barkley announces new CEO (Score 67)


Cannabis company

According to Pathmatics, P&B earned 5.3m impressions through desktop display ads during 2020. It placed the majority (91%) of these ads site direct on sites such as youtube.com, ghanaweb.com and hookandbullet.com. It placed the remainder (9%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense on sites such as yahoo.com, wrestlezone.com, ozar.com, finance.yahoo.com and news.yahoo.com. It spent around $13.5k on digital display ads in 2020, a 7% decrease from $14.5k spent in this channel during 2019. No money has been spent in this channel in 2021.

Sellers-- It appears P&B is focusing solely on digital channels, but new leadership could signal changing strategy. P&B's products appeal to Gen-Z and millennials,which is inline with its ad placements. Sellers should reach out offering digital ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- We believe P&B currently works with Allison+Partners on PR. Those with experience in the cannabis industry should offer digital and social media assistance, especially in CA markets, for now.