Back to All Agencies

Ad Results Media | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: live endorsement radio

Main Telephone
(858) 480-5223
Primary Address
111 C Street
Suite 101
Encinitas, CA 92024

Ad Results Media Contacts

Contacts (4)
Name Title State
Michael K. Partner & Chief Operations Officer CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (858) 480-5223
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 111 C Street
Suite 101
Encinitas, CA

Kurt K. Partner & Chief Marketing Officer CA
Patty M. Vice President, Media CA
Lisa J. Vice President, Media CA

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Update: FanDuel promotes two marketing executives (Score 67)

Update: promoted Mike Raffensperger to chief commercial officer in July 2022. Raffensperger joined the company in 2018 as its CMO from Amazon, where he served as the marketing head. Then, in August, FanDuel promoted Andrew Sneyd to marketing EVP. Sneyd had been the company's brand marketing SVP since the beginning of 2021. Sneyd is now responsible for all marketing operations including growth, creative, media, customer insights, PR and partnerships across the company's entire portfolio. 

Please refer to the article below for spend and targeting information. 

Agency & martech readers-- FanDuel currently works with Mischief @ No Fixed Address (FanDuel Casino's creative AOR). Keep reaching out to offer brand-specific assistance for FanDuel Casino. Plus, the leadership shuffle could lead to agency reviews, so get in touch with the new marketing EVP to see if Sneyd plans on making any changes now that he has more authority. 

The original article was published on July 20th:


According to Pathmatics, FanDuel Casino earned 104.7m impressions YTD through desktop video ads (87%), desktop display ads (7%), mobile display ads (3%) and Instagram ads (3%). It placed the majority (93%) of these ads directly onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (7%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent $1.4m on digital display ads YTD, a 13% decrease from $1.6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased by 16% from $1.9m in 2020 to $2.2m in 2021. 

Per iSpot, FanDuel spent $19.4m on national TV ads YTD, a significant increase from $8.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend jumped from $19.1m in 2020 to $61.4m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as NBA Basketball, NFL Football, PGA Tour Golf, NHL Hockey and Inside the NBA

Sellers-- FanDuel Casino seems to be targeting an older audience (Gen-X) than FanDuel, which mainly targets Gen-Z and millennial sports fans. The online casino also appeals to women as it includes games such as roulette, blackjack and slots, not just sports betting. The casino's user base is currently split 50/50 between men and women. The company allocates the majority of its marketing funds toward national TV and digital display ads. FanDuel also invests in OOH, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- FanDuel also works with lead creative AOR Ad Results Media. The company tapped Mischief to take care of brand-specific work for the online casino, which means the company does not want the same shops working on its main brand and the casino. I recommend offering media buying/planning or digital assistance for the best chance of winning some of its work.