Back to All Agencies

Mediahub Global Los Angeles | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(424) 738-6600
Primary Address
2121 Park Place
Suite 150
El Segundo, CA 90245

Mediahub Global Los Angeles Contacts

Contacts (5/50)
Name Title State
Terry K. Media Supervisor CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (424) 738-6600
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 2121 Park Place
Suite 150
El Segundo, CA

Jackie S. Chief Client Officer - West CA
Daniella L. Associate Media Director, Video Investments CA
Bryan R. Associate Director, Campaign Insights CA
Sean S. Director, Paid Search CA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
***** Social ********
***** *** Creative, Social ******
***** *** Creative, Social ********
***** *** Creative, Social ******
***** *** Creative, Social ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Netflix promotes from within to replace departed CMO (Score 60)


named Marian Lee as Saint John's replacement. Lee joined Netflix last summer as US and Canada marketing VP. She served as global co-head and VP of music at Spotify prior to joining Netflix. This will affect Netlfix's marketing strategy, and could lead to agency reviews.

According to Pathmatics, Netflix earned 346.7m impressions YTD through Instagram ads (54%), desktop video ads (19%), desktop display ads (13%), Facebook ads (10%), mobile display ads (3%) and Twitter ads (2%). It placed the majority (99%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (1%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent approximately $3.2m on digital display ads YTD, just 35% of the $9.1m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell by 51% from $96.4m in 2020 to $47.6m in 2021. 

Per iSpot, Netflix spent $21.2m on national TV ads YTD, a significant increase from $8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell 29% from $62.6m in 2020 to $44.3m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "NFL Football," "The Walking Dead," "The Curse of Oak Island," "Tyler Peryy's Sistas" and "Friday Night SmackDown." 

Sellers-- Netflix has a broad target audience that it reaches through national TV and digital display ads. It decreased spend in both channels in 2021, but it has been ramping national TV spend up so far this year. This leads me to believe it is trying to reach Gen-Xers and older millennials more effectively.It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. I do not expect Lee to make any radical changes, considering she was promoted internally, but she may decide to experiment with some new channels. Sellers should contact Netflix's DMs for more information and to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, Netflix works with media planning AOR VIRTUE Worldwide. Promoted CMOs are less likely to review their company's roster than outside hires. However, you still may be able to help Netflix, so start reaching out to Lee to see if she plans on making any changes.