Back to All Agencies

Mediaspot, Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: media buying & planning

Main Telephone
(949) 721-0500
Primary Address
1550 Bayside Drive
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
USA

Mediaspot, Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/11)
Name Title State
Arthur Y. President CA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (949) 721-0500
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1550 Bayside Drive

Corona Del Mar, CA
92625
USA

Kathy M. Executive Vice President CA
Tamiko F. Senior Vice President, Client Services CA
Quinn T. Controller CA
Jennifer C. Account Supervisor & Director, Out of Home CA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
*******, ***. Media Buying, Media Planning 2016 present *******
*** ********** ************ Media Buying, Media Planning 1992 present ********
*** **** *** Media Planning 2016 present ******
******* **** media buying & planning unknown present ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Del Taco announces marketing push to promote new rewards program (Score 57)


Rewards, per its Q2 2020 earnings report. It is a point-based loyalty program that will reward repeat customers and it will also provide the chain with customer data, that it can use to improve marketing. I am unsure of DT's specific plans to promote the program, but I do know that it plans on increasing spend in Q3. Sellers should contact DT to find out more information. 

Per Pathmatics, DT earned 193.6m impressions YTD through desktop video ads (56%), Instagram ads (24%), Facebook ads (11%) and desktop display ads (8%). It placed the majority (92%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, instagram.com, facebook.com, nbclosangeles.com and yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (8%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, finance.yahoo.com, accuweather.com, msn.com and thehill.com. It spent around $1.8m on digital display ads YTD, a 20% increase from $1.5m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased slightly (5%) from $1.9m in 2019 to $2m in 2020. 

Sellers-- DT mainly targets Gen-Zers and millennials through digital display ads. It increased spend in 2020, despite the pandemic, and has continued adding dollars to the channel this year. It also invests in OOH and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. You can use the location finder here, to see where you may be able to offer local ad space. Sellers should reach out offering relevant ad space. Remember, it is planning a campaign for September, and there may still be time to offer last-minute ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- DT currently works with creative AOR Canvas Blue. I see no signs indicating a review anytime soon. I recommend looking for work elsewhere.