Back to All Agencies

Manifest | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(602) 395-5850
Primary Address
4110 North Scottsdale Road
Suite 315
Phoenix, AZ 85251
USA

Manifest Contacts

Contacts (5)
Name Title State
Melissa B. Chief Executive Officer AZ
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (602) 395-5850
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 4110 North Scottsdale Road
Suite 315
Phoenix, AZ
85251
USA

Mary W. Director, Production Technology AZ
Laura M. Vice President, Print Production AZ
Steven G. Senior Vice President, Information Technology AZ
Mark K. Senior Vice President, Agency Growth AZ

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
*** *********** Digital, Social ********
***** Digital ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

B2B Media Opps: CDW hires chief marketing & digital officer (Score 47)


served as the digital business SVP of AutoNation. Rao will serve on the executive committee and report to chief growth & innovation officer Sona Chawla. I advise readers to keep a close eye on CDW because this hire could lead to spend shifts as well as agency reviews.

Per Pathmatics, CDW earned 878.7m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (75%), mobile display ads (16%), Facebook ads (5%), desktop video ads (3%) and Twitter ads (1%). It placed the majority (69%) of these ads through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, accuweather.com, answers.yahoo.com, news.yahoo.com and ajc.com. It placed the remainder (31%) of these ads directly onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, accuweather.com, nba.com and yahoo.com. It spent approximately $3m on digital display ads YTD, a 45% decrease from $5.5m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased significantly from $6.7m in 2020 to $14.4m in 2021. 

According to iSpot, CDW spent around $3m on national TV ads YTD, a 25% increase from $2.4m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend decreased by 9% from $10m in 2020 to $9.1m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as College Basketball, PGA Tour Golf, The Office, MLB Baseball and NHL Hockey

Sellers-- CDW offers IT solutions for companies, educational institutions, healthcare providers and government agencies. The company focuses the majority of its marketing resources on digital display and national TV ads. It started ramping up digital spend in 2021, but it has decreased spend for the channel YTD. Meanwhile, CDW decreased TV spend slightly in 2021 before increasing spend this year. The company is likely experimenting with its marketing budget, which may continue until the new CMO finds the right balance. CDW also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should get in touch with the new marketing DM for more information so that you can offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, CDW works with creative AOR Manifest. Start reaching out to Rao soon to see if he plans on reviewing any of these accounts or outsourcing any of his new duties.