Back to All Agencies

Martin Retail Group | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: automotive retail advertising and media spot buying agency

Main Telephone
(205) 930-9200
Primary Address
2801 University Blvd.
Suite 200
Birmingham, AL 35233
USA

Martin Retail Group Contacts

Contacts (5/18)
Name Title State
Dean H. Director, Media Buying AL
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (205) 930-9200
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 2801 University Blvd.
Suite 200
Birmingham, AL
35233
USA

Stephanie C. Account Executive AL
Emily G. Senior Account Executive AL
Robb L. Associate Media Director - Cadillac USA Planning AL
Jake C. Director, Digital Operations AL

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
***** Media Buying, Media Planning ********
***** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning *
***** ********* ******** Media Buying, Media Planning *****
***** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning ********
***** ****** Media Planning, Media Buying *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Male Media Opps: Cadillac is now the official automotive sponsor of the US Open


July

Per Pathmatics, Cadillac earned 638.6m impressions YTD through desktop video ads (46%), desktop display ads (25%), mobile display ads (10%), Facebook ads (9%), Twitter ads (6%) and Instagram ads (4%). It placed the majority (71%) of these ads directly onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, twitter.com, mtonews.com and instagram.com. It placed the remainder (29%) through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as health.com, mtonews.com, myrecipes.com, yahoo.com and ew.com. It spent around $5.5m on digital display ads YTD, just 32% of the $11.8m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend fell by 34% from $26.4m in 2020 to $17.3m in 2021. 

According to iSpot, Cadillac spent close to $31.8m on national TV ads YTD, down 40% from $52.9m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased by 13% from $67.1m in 2020 to $76m in 2021. This year, it placed ads during programming such as NHL Hockey, CBS Mornings, NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt, SportsCenter and 2022 PGA Championship

Sellers-- Cadillac mainly targets affluent Gen-X and millennial males. It reaches these consumers through digital display and national TV ads. The brand increased TV spend in 2021, but other than that, spend is down across the board. The US Open sponsorship combined with the spend decreases signals the brand may be more interested in additional sponsorships and other experiential marketing methods. Cadillac also invests in OOH, print and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. It holds media planning discussions in Q2 and buys in Q1. While it has decreased spend recently, Cadillac still has a massive advertising budget. Sellers should reach out to offer ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- Cadillac uses multiple agencies including Martin Retail Group (media). Cadillac is focused on promoting its new electric Lyriq, so you may be able to pick up some project-based promotional work. I also recommend offering experiential and sponsorship assistance.