Back to All Agencies

Luckie & Company | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: full service

Main Telephone
(205) 879-2121
Primary Address
600 Luckie Drive
Suite 150
Birmingham, AL 35223-2429

Luckie & Company Contacts

Contacts (5/6)
Name Title State
Tom L. Chairman & Chief Executive Officer AL
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (205) 879-2121
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 600 Luckie Drive
Suite 150
Birmingham, AL

Ed M. Managing Director AL
Zachary C. Director, Group Strategy AL
Lizzie H. Senior Project Manager AL
Stephanie N. Vice President & Creative Director AL

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* ***** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning ******
********** ********** & ******** ****** Creative, Digital *
********* ********** ** ******* Creative, Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning *******
******* *** ****** Media Buying, Media Planning *
**** ***** ******* Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Synergy HomeCare debuts first national TV campaign (Score 74)

year. Synergy's creative AOR, Luckie & Company, created the campaign, which is set to run throughout the remainder of 2022. 

Per Pathmatics, Synergy earned 797k impressions in 2021 through desktop display ads (75%) and mobile display ads (25%). It placed the majority (92%) of these ads directly onto sites such as,, and It placed the remainder (8%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $7.2k on digital display ads in 2021, a 24% increase from $5.8k spent in this channel in 2020. The company has not utilized this channel so far this year. 

According to iSpot, Synergy spent $102k on national TV ads YTD during programming such as GMA3: What You Need to Know, America Says, Gunsmoke, Frasier and Castle. This is the first time the company has invested in national TV ads. 

Sellers-- Synergy is targeting boomers that need in-home assistance and Gen-Xers/millennials that need help caring for their parents. The company is not traditionally a big-time national advertiser, but the new CMO appears to be focused on building national brand awareness. Remember, the campaign is running until the end of the year, so get in touch soon to score some of these extra ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- Keep reaching out to the new CMO to pitch your services. Creative AOR Luckie & Company is the only agency that Synergy currently works with. You will most likely have the best shot of securing media or PR duties. Be sure to include any home or senior care experience you have in your pitches.