Millennial Parents Opps: Dairy Management hires marketing VP (Score 49)
Sales lead: This hire will affect the company's marketing strategy & agency roster.
- Dairy Management (DM) hired Lamont Frazier as marketing & communications VP, effective February 2023.
- Frazier most recently served as group account director & VP of Klick.
- He now leads DM's marketing & communications operations.
DM's target demographic: Millennial parents
The organization will likely:
- Revise its marketing strategy
- Conduct agency reviews
Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: DM spent around $70.3k on digital display ads YTD, a significant increase from $10k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2022.
- YTD data: 7.5m impressions via mobile display (51%) and desktop display (49%).
- 2021-2022 spend: Full-year spend dropped by 16% from $761.8k in 2021 to $642.4k in 2022.
- Ad location: It placed 93% of these ads directly onto sites such as babycenter.com, medicalnewstoday.com, everydayhealth.com, lifescript.com, and mayoclinic.org. It placed 7% of these ads indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as whattoexpect.com, babycenter.com, dairyherd.com, hoards.com, and milkbusiness.com.
Additional channel insights
- Vivvix: DM also utilizes OOH, print, radio, and local broadcast.
- Opportunity: Contact the new VP to see if you can pick up some of DM's business.
- Current roster: