Female Opps: Foria launches experiential initiative after hiring CMO (Score 60)
Sales Lead: Foria recently launched a campaign for a new scavenger hunt.
- Foria launched promotions for the national contest and for the Brooklyn Museum, an unofficial partner, across Foria's social media platforms, website, and email newsletter.
- The contest will run through the end of March, but Foria will likely implement a similar strategy in the future.
- It involves events and experiential activations at organizations such as the Brooklyn Museum, though Foria's partnership with the Brooklyn Museum isn't official.
- RVD Communications, Foria's social and PR agency partner, handled the scavenger hunt and event activation.
- The company will likely:
- Invest in similar experiential activations
- Continue shifting strategy
- Keep increasing spend
- Seek new agency partners under a relatively new CMO (more below)
- Target demographic:
- Gen-Z and millennial women
Recent leadership shifts:
- Within the past several months, Foria has hired creative project manager Jasmine Owyang Jarman (July 2022), performance marketing manager (January 2023), and partnerships manager Jennifer Castellanos (February).
Additional spending insights:
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: So far this year, Foria has spent roughly $172.7k on digital ads, 56% more than the roughly $110.8k spent within the same 2022 timeframe.
- YTD data: The company has earned ~23.2m digital impressions YTD, 69% via Facebook ads and 31% via Instagram ads.
- Last year: Foria ended up spending approximately $615.1k on this channel last year, 26% more than the approximately $487.9k spent in 2021.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: Since we haven't yet heard of any roster shifts following Foria's November 2022 hire of CMO Liz Dolinski, get on her radar soon if you haven't yet done so.
- Current agency roster:
- RVD Communications: Social and PR agency partner
Insight Sources: Digital spend insights estimated by Pathmatics.