Campaign Imminent: Health-Ade Kombucha launches new product following key DM shifts (Score 56)
Sales Lead: Health-Ade Kombucha recently debuted new on-the-go canned kombucha.
- Loyal consumers directly asked for this product.
- It is available online and will continue rolling out throughout March in key nationwide retailers such as Sprouts, Whole Foods, and Walmart.
- The company will likely:
- Launch promotional material promoting the new cans
- Return to higher spend
- Seek new agency partners following its CMO promotion (more below)
- Target demographic:
- Better-for-you (BFY) Gen-Z and millennials
Recent leadership shifts:
- This launch closely follows Health-Ade's November 2022 appointment of CEO Chris Lansing.
- In her most recent position as Nature Beauty's CEO, Lansing implemented a holistic omni-channel approach, along with a digital-first consumer engagement strategy.
- She will likely adjust Health-Ade's strategy similarly.
- The company also appointed Frances Rentmeester as its senior director of strategic initiatives and commercialization in February 2023.
Additional spending insights:
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: So far this year, Health-Ade has spent roughly $96.2k on digital ads, less than a sixth of the roughly $654.5k spent by this point last year.
- YTD data: The company has earned approximately 9m digital impressions YTD via YouTube (56%), Facebook (26%), Instagram (14%), desktop display (3%), and mobile display (1%) ads.
- Last year: Health-Ade's estimated full-year 2022 spend of $1.9m reached 46% more than the approximately $1.3m spent in 2021.
- Additional channel insights
- The company utilizes Google Ads.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: If you haven't yet done so, reach out soon to get on the radar of Charlotte Mostaed, who became Health-Ade's CMO in late 2022.
- Current agency roster:
- No current agency relationships yet confirmed