Parents Opps: Nuna Baby launches one-of-a-kind products, supporting campaign
Sales Lead: Nuna recently debuted a "revolutionary" baby travel product, PIP urbn, along with a supporting ad,
- The product's magnetic buckle holders, ergonomic handles wrapped in luxe leatherette, and Nuna's signature Sky Drapea, sets it apart from similar brands.
- The Sky Drapea pulls out from the car seat's canopy and attaches easily with magnets.
- Nuna also launched a new folding car seat that pairs well with the PIP urbn.
- As you can see in the video above, Nuna also launched promotional material to support the launch.
- The company will likely:
- Continue ramping up spend
- Target demographic:
- Primary: Gen-Z and millennial moms
- Secondary: Dads
- Nuna has started working with sports marketing more, which leads me to believe it's targeting parents of all genders.
Additional spending insights:
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: Since the beginning of 2022, Nuna has spent approximately $19k on digital ads.
- YTD data: The company has earned ~3.9m digital impressions YTD via desktop display (38%), Instagram (37%), Facebook (16%), and mobile display (8%) ads.
- Nuna has placed this year's desktop display ads via Google AdX + AdSense (60%) and site direct (40%) onto dailymail.co.uk (60%), nba.com, and thebump.com.
- Last year: In 2021, the company's estimated full-year spend of $19.3k reached only around half of the roughly $38.6k spent in 2020.
- Additional channel insights
- As you can tell from the video above, the company utilizes experiential activations.
- As I briefly mentioned, tt has also started leaning more heavily on sports marketing.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: Get in touch soon to see if Nuna is in search of agency partners.
- Current agency roster:
- No current agency relationships yet confirmed
Insight Sources: Digital spend insights estimated by Pathmatics.