Corel rebrands as Alludo (Score 62)
Sales lead: Get in touch to help this company promote its new name.
- Corel Corporation has officially changed its name to Alludo.
- Alludo's DMs believe the new name is more fitting with its brand tagline: "All You Do."
- The company is not changing the names of any of its products.
Alludo's target demographic: Gen-X & millennial professionals
The company is likely to:
- Increase spend or launch a campaign to promote the rebrand
- Seek agency assistance to build awareness for its new name
Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: Alludo spent approximately $729.6k on digital display ads YTD, just 36% of the $2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- YTD data: 203.3m impressions YTD through desktop display (73%), Facebook (15%), Instagram (7%), and desktop video (6%).
- Last year: Full-year spend jumped by 45% from $2m in 2020 to $2.9m in 2021.
- Ad location: It placed 84% of these ads directly onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, mediafire.com, and thesimsresource.com. It placed 16% of these ads through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as mediafire.com, en.softonic.com, fandom.com, gamebanana.com, and softpedia.com.
- Opportunity: Reach out to this company's DMs to see if it needs any assistance promoting its new name.
- Alludo does not work with any agencies at this time.
Insight Sources: Digital spend insights estimated by Pathmatics.