Female Millennial Opps: Hourglass Cosmetics taps new CMO (Score 60)
News: As of July 2022, Brooke Blashill is the new CMO at Hourglass Cosmetics.
- Blashill previously served as the global CMO at Elite World Group.
- She succeeds incumbent Charlotte Watson, who parted ways with Hourglass in January 2022 after having served as CMO for two and a half years.
- The brand is likely to:
- Continue increasing ad spend
- Seek new influencer partnerships
- Seek brand-specific agency partners for Hourglass
- Target demographic: Millennial women
Additional spending insights:
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: So far this year, Hourglass has spent approximately $568k on digital ads, 36% more than the approximately $417.9k spent by this point last year.
- YTD data: The brand has earned ~65.2m digital impressions YTD via Facebook (42%), Instagram (35%), desktop display (19%), and mobile display (4%) ads.
- Hourglass has placed this year's desktop display ads site direct onto whowhatwear.com.
- Last year: The brand spent roughly $619.8k on this channel in 2020, 24% less than the roughly $811.5k spent in 2020.
- As you can tell by the video above, Hourglass also works with influencers such as dancer and author Twyla Tharp and actress Destiny Wimpye.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: Get in touch soon to offer brand-specific support for Hourglass.
- An advantage will go to those able to offer expertise in the consumer goods industry
- Current agency roster:
Insight Sources: Digital spend insights estimated by Pathmatics.