Momvertisng Opps: Jennie-O launches campaign, releases new packaging (Score 20)
News: Jennie-O Turkey recently launched a campaign called "The Queen of Protein."
- The campaign includes 15-, 30-, and 60-second spots.
- It is being supported through programmatic video, CTV, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ads.
- Jennie-O's creative AOR, BBDO Minneapolis, created the campaign.
- The brand released updated packaging alongside the campaign.
Jennie-O's target demographic: Millennial and Gen-X women (moms/primary shoppers).
Jennie-O is likely to:
- Commit extra budget toward marketing over the next few months, so get in touch soon to offer last-minute campaign ad space.
Broadcast insights (TV ad creative spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: Jennie-O has not allocated any budget toward national TV ads since spending $29.5k in 2020.
- 2020 ad programming: It placed ads during programming such as Good Morning America, Supernatural, CBS This Morning, and The Big Bang Theory.
Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance
- YTD spend: Jennie-O spent around $604.7k on digital display ads YTD, a huge increase from $17.6k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- YTD data: 85m impressions via Facebook (57%), Instagram (31%), desktop display (7%), and mobile display (4%).
- Last year: Full-year spend equaled $633k in 2020 and $691.7k in 2021.
- Ad location: It placed 96% of these ads directly onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, imdb.com, amazon.com, and youtube.com. It placed 4% of these ads through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as zillow.com, espn.com, amazon.com, drudgereport.com, and msn.com.
Current agency roster:
- BBDO Minneapolis: creative AOR
- PHD Chicago: media buying & planning
Resources: broadcast insights estimated by iSpot; digital spend insights estimated by Pathmatics.