Digital Parents Opps: Nuna partners with PR shop (Score 71)

Nuna announced it is now working with Coded Agency. The agency has been tasked with improving brand awareness and positioning in the baby product market. It will manage PR, influencer marketing and celebrity partnerships. We predicted a possible agency appointment when we told you about Nuna hiring its first-ever CMO in January. Keep an eye on this growing brand because it looks like a great opportunity for both sellers and agency readers. 

According to Pathmatics, Nuna earned 2.6m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (81%), Facebook ads (9%) and mobile display ads (9%). It placed the majority (76%) of these ads indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto It placed the remainder (24%) directly onto and It spent around $11.5k on digital display ads YTD, a slight decrease from $11.7k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021. Full-year spend increased by 26% from $12.2k in 2020 to $15.4k in 2021. 

Sellers-- Nuna's baby gear mainly appeals to parents and expecting parents, which are most likely millennials. The company currently utilizes a digital-first marketing strategy. It increased spend in 2021, and while YTD spend is slightly lower than the amount it spent during the same time period of 2021, I predict it will continue increasing spend as it works to build brand awareness. Sellers should get in touch with Nuna's DMs to offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers--  Keep reaching out to the new CMO to see if Nuna needs any more assistance. PR appointments commonly precede additional agency hires. I recommend offering creative, digital or media buying/planning services for the best chance of winning some of this company's business.