Back to All Agencies

Buntin Group | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(615) 244-5720
Primary Address
230 Willow Street
Nashville, TN 37210
USA

Buntin Group Contacts

Contacts (5/20)
Name Title State
Janet M. Co-President, Chief Strategy & Operations Officer TN
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (615) 244-5720
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 230 Willow Street

Nashville, TN
37210
USA

Kathy C. Executive Vice President & Chief Insights Officer TN
Jeffrey B. President & Chief Executive Officer TN
Dave D. Co-President & Chief Creative Officer TN
Brian H. Executive Vice President, Strategic Initiatives & Director, Operations TN

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
*****'*, ***. Media Buying, Media Planning 2020 present ********
**** *** *****, ***. OOH media buying & planning 2006 present ******
******'* Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present ******
****** Creative, Media Buying 2010 present ******
******* ********** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning, Social unknown present *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Gen-Z, Millennial Parents Opps: Aaron's increases ad spend with a focus on digital channels (Score 37)


spend the majority of these extra dollars on digital ads. Aaron's DMs believe digital ads help acquire new customers because they can target the right audience with the right messages. TV ads on the other hand help build brand awareness, so it is increasing ad spend across the board, but is putting more dollars into online advertisement. 

Per Pathmatics, Aaron's earned 114.2m impressions through desktop video ads (76%), desktop display ads (10%), Instagram ads (9%), Facebook ads (4%), Twitter ads (1%) and mobile display ads (1%). It placed about 99% of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, instagram.com, starwars.wikia.com, facebook.com and marvel.wikia.com. It placed the remainder (1%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as weather.com, yahoo.com, ap.org, diply.com and thesimsresource.com. It spent around $1.6m on digital display ads YTD, a 33% increase from $1.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped from 934.2k in 2019 to $3m in 2020. 

Magellan estimates Aaron's placed about five podcast ads over the last year. 

According to iSpot, Aaron's spent around $6.5m on national TV ads YTD, a 14% increase from $5.6m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped 73% from $7.5m in 2019 to $13.1m in 2020. This year, it placed ads during programming such as "PAW Patrol," "Peppa Pig," "Mom," "Two and a Half Men" and "SpongeBob SquarePants." 

Sellers-- Aaron's seems to be targeting Gen-Z and millennial parents. The company allocates the majority of its ad dollars towards digital display and national TV ads. It has increased YTD spend in both channels, but it does plan on putting more dollars into digital ads in the future. Aaron's also invests in OOH, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out to secure some of these extra ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe Aaron's works with Swarm (social). I advise readers to keep looking for other opportunities as there are no signs of an upcoming review.