Back to All Agencies

Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(267) 402-1410
Primary Address
One South Broad Street
24th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
USA

Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners Contacts

Contacts (5/21)
Name Title State
Steve O. Partner & Executive Creative Director PA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (267) 402-1410
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: One South Broad Street
24th Floor
Philadelphia, PA
19107
USA

Carla M. Managing Partner, Account Management & Operations PA
Steve R. President & Chief Creative Officer PA
Susan B. Vice President & Director, Client Services PA
Ari G. Vice President & Creative Director PA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* ** **** ****** *********** creative 2010 present *******
******* ***** Creative, Social 2017 present *
***** **** Creative 2019 present *
******** ******* Creative 2020 present *
*********** ***** creative 2014 present *******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Tourism Opps: Visit Philadelphia debuts campaign to encourage tourists to visit the city (Score 29)


Saturday, March 20th, and will run through Memorial Day. The tourism industry has been devastated due to travel restrictions amid the coronavirus pandemic. VP's CEO Jeff Guaracino claimed there are as many as 30k tourism and hospitality workers in Philadelphia County that are currently without work. The organization is reportedly targeting tourists who are fully vaccinated. As part of the campaign, VP is offering free parking to tourists that spend $8 at one of 19 attractions listed by the Independence Visitor Center. 

According to Pathmatics, VP earned 80.5m impressions in 2020 through Facebook ads (97%), desktop display ads (2%) and desktop video ads (1%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, buzzfeed.com, reuters.com, fextralife.com and cheezburger.com. It placed the remainder (2%) indirectly through Google AdX+AdSense onto sites such as philly.com, iheart.com, npr.org.com, ksl.com and washingtontimes.com. It spent around $15.7k on digital display ads YTD, just 6% of  $283.6k spent during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend fell from $1.5m in 2019 to $603.3k in 2020. 

Sellers-- VP is most likely targeting millennial and Gen-X parents. It decreased spend significantly in 2020, but that was mostly due to the coronavirus pandemic. I predict the organization will ramp spend up soon as it just launched a campaign. Sellers should reach out soon offering digital ad space to secure possible extra campaign ad dollars. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe creative AOR Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners is the only agency VP works with at this time. There are no signs pointing to an upcoming review. I recommend looking for work elsewhere for the time being.