|Jaime R.||Chief Creative Officer & Co-Founder||NY|
Sample of Related Brands
|Lisa C.||Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer||NY|
|Renee J.||Chief Financial Officer||NY|
|Natalie F.||Associate Creative Director||NY|
|Tom F.||Creative Director||NY|
Wolverine World Wide taps media AOR (Score 17)
- The remit includes Keds.
- The company decided to consolidate media duties under one agency roof in order to improve efficiency.
- WWW reportedly spent $195.4m on marketing in 2021 and $135.6m in 2020.
WWW's target demographic: Millennials & Gen-Xers
WWW is likely to:
- Consolidate creative, digital, social media, & other duties under one agency
- Experiment with its marketing budget and try new channels
Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: WWW spent $13.8m on digital display ads YTD, a slight decrease from $14m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2021.
- YTD data: 1.9b impressions through Facebook (31%), Instagram (28%), desktop display (20%), desktop video (17%), and mobile display (4%).
- Last year: Full-year spend increased by 32% from $15.5m in 2020 to $20.4m in 2021.
- Ad location: It placed 86% of these ads directly onto sites such as facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com, twitch.tv, and wired.com. It placed 14% of these ads through multiple indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, weather.com, target.com, accuweather.com, and zillow.com.
Additional channel insights (print, radio, local broadcast TV, and OOH media analysis)
- WWW invests in OOH and print ads.
Current agency roster:
- Finn Partners: PR AOR (Merrell)
- Joan: creative AOR (Keds)
- Blue Chip Marketing & Communications: creative/digital AOR (Cat Footwear)
- Young & Laramore: creative (Merrell)
- Arnold Worldwide: creative (Saucony)
- Quirk Creative: creative, digital, & social (Sperry)
- Backbone Media: PR AOR (Saucony)
Resources: digital spend insights estimated by Kantar data.