Periscope | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships
Service: full service
- Main Telephone
- (612) 399-0500
|Mike C.||Chief Creative Officer||MN|
Sample of Related Brands
|Annette F.||Head, Brand & Business Leadership||MN|
|Meryl B.||Executive Director, Business Development||MN|
|Heath P.||Executive Creative Director||MN|
Campaign Imminent: Meet Minneapolis taps creative AOR (Score 64)
- This will mark Periscope's first foray into tourism.
- The organization is likely to:
- Launch a new campaign soon
- Increase ad spend
- Conduct additional agency reviews
- Target demographic:
- Gen-Z and millennials
Additional recent news:
- MM's team has also grown. In February 2022, Katie McMahon joined the organization as a senior marketing manager.
- She previously served as a director of marketing and strategic partnerships at Minnesota Computers for Schools.
Additional spending insights:
- Digital and social insights (digital ad spend, effectiveness, impressions, and performance)
- YTD spend: MM has only spent roughly $1.1k on digital ads YTD, a significant decrease from the roughly $17.5k spent by this point last year.
- YTD data: So far this year, the organization has earned ~222.8k digital impressions, 100% via Twitter ads.
- Last year: In 2021, MM spent approximately $25.4k on this channel, only about a quarter of the approximately $99.2k spent in 2020.
Additional agency insights:
- Opportunity: Agency reviews often follow one another, so contact soon to offer PR, media, and/or digital analytics services.
- Current agency roster:
- Periscope: Creative AOR
Insight Sources: Digital spend insights estimated by Pathmatics.