Back to All Agencies

Iris Atlanta | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: advertising

Main Telephone
(404) 816-9422
Primary Address
112 Krog Street Northeast
Suite Four
Atlanta, GA 30307
USA

Iris Atlanta Contacts

Contacts (5/8)
Name Title State
Christine Y. Vice President, Media GA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (404) 816-9422
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 112 Krog Street Northeast
Suite Four
Atlanta, GA
30307
USA

Brian S. Planning Director GA
Simon C. Executive Creative Director GA
Lexi C. Creative Director GA
Julie M. Head, Strategy GA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* ******, ***. Experiential 2016 present ***
*********** Digital 2015 present *
***** ********** Retail Social 2015 present *******
*****'* ***********, ***. digital - Website 2015 present ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Millennial Media Opps: Zaxby's increases digital advertising spend, focuses on online sales (Score 68)


We told you about digital sales by upgrading drive-thru, carryout and delivery. To pull this off, Zaxbys created a new position by hiring chief development officer Vanessa Fox in September 2020. Fox comes from Jack in the Box, where she held the same position. She will be responsible for working on a new building design and implementing dual-lane drive-thrus. Additionally, the company plans to add more options to its menu. While the CDO hire should not affect marketing spend or agency relationships, she will likely work with the marketing team team to promote new building designs, drive-thru layout ect. 

According to iSpot's estimates, Zaxby's spent around $10m on national TV ads in 2020, a 29% decrease from $12.9m spent in this channel in 2019. The decline was most likely a result of coronavirus relate cost-saving measures. The chain spent $12.3m during 2018. In 2020, it placed ads during programming such as "College Football," "College Basketball," "College Football Scoreboard" and "World Chase Tag- USA." 

Per Pathmatics, Zaxby's earned 592.9m impressions through desktop video ads (63%), Facebook ads (21%), Instagram ads (11%), mobile video ads (3%) and desktop display ads (1%). It placed the majority (97%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as youtube.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, tubitv.com and wsbtv.com. It placed the remainder (3%) indirectly through Amazon onto sites such as twitch.tv, yahoo.com, accuweather.com, epicurious.com and mypoints.com. It spent around $7.3m on digital display ads in 2020, a 9% increase from $6.7m spent in this channel in 2019. Zaxby's has been increasing spend in this channel over the past several years considering it spent around $2.8m in 2018. 

Sellers-- Zaxby's seems to primarily target Gen-X and millennials with a male skew. It reaches these demographics mainly through digital display and national TV ads. The chain increased digital display spend while decreasing national TV spend, which could indicate a slightly younger target audience. However, the decline in TV spend was due to coronavirus, so I predict TV spend will go up in 2021. Zaxby's typically hits college football and basketball hard (Q3 and Q4) hard. It also invests in OOH and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Please use the chain's location finder here, to see where you may be able to provide local ad space. Sellers should reach out offering relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- The chicken finger chain currently works with creative AOR Camelot. There are no glaring triggers pointing to a potential review at this time, but Zazby's is going through some changes that could lead to a review down the road. Agencies located near its Atlanta, GA headquarters may have more success.