Back to All Agencies

22squared Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(404) 347-8700
Primary Address
1170 Peachtree Street, Northeast
Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30309
USA

22squared Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/40)
Name Title State
Cheryl D. Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer GA
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (404) 347-8700
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 1170 Peachtree Street, Northeast
Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA
30309
USA

Erica H. President & Chief Operating Officer GA
Mike G. Chief Administrative Officer & Executive Vice President GA
Signe P. Executive Vice President & Chief People Officer - Guided by Good GA
Richard W. Chairman & Chief Executive Officer - Guided by Good GA

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
********* ****** ****** Creative, Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning 2016 present ********
******-******* Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning 2010 present ******
*** ********** Creative unknown present ******
******** **** ***. Creative unknown present *
******** ********* media buying & planning 2013 present ******

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Millennial Momvertising Opps: Publix ramps up digital ad spend


Publix has increased ad spend considerably this year, compared to the same time period of 2020. It has also started investing the majority of its ad dollars into digital channels. Sellers should start contacting Publix to see what types of ad space you may be able to provide. 

According to Pathmatics, Publix earned 1.5b impressions YTD through Facebook ads (44%), desktop video ads (28%), Instagram ads (18%), desktop display ads (7%), mobile display ads (2%) and mobile video ads (1%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, youtube.com, instagram.com, news4jax.com and hulu.com. It placed the remainder (2%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as yahoo.com, orlandosentinel.com, tallahassee.com, finance.yahoo.com and accuweather.com. It spent around $12.6m on digital display ads YTD, a significant (75%) jump from $7.2m spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend dropped slightly (5%) from $29.6m in 2019 to $28.2m in 2020. 

Per iSpot, Publix spent around $17.4k on national TV ads YTD during programming such as "Today," "Court TV Live," "PGA Tour Golf" and "Hopalong Rides Again." It only spent $650 in this channel in 2020, down from $84.3k in 2019. 

Sellers-- Evidently, Publix is shifting from a primarily Gen-X and older millennial target audience, to focus on younger millennials and Gen-Zers. As always, grocery stores like Publix are going to focus heavily on reaching women, because moms are the primary shopper for many families. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out offering digital ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe Publix works with AOR 22squared on media and creative. There are no signs pointing towards a potential review at this time. I recommend looking for work elsewhere for to the time being.