Back to All Agencies

Cactus Inc. | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: full service

Main Telephone
(303) 455-7545
Primary Address
2128 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
USA

Cactus Inc. Contacts

Contacts (5/14)
Name Title State
Jeff G. President & Chief Marketing Officer CO
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (303) 455-7545
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 2128 15th Street

Denver, CO
80202
USA

Joseph C. Founder & Chief Executive Officer CO
Norm S. Partner & Chief Creative Officer CO
Sarah B. Director, Design CO
Shea T. Creative Director CO

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
******* ***** Creative *
**** **** *
******** ******* Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning *******
**************** ****** ***** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning, Digital ******
******-******** ****** Creative, Media Buying, Media Planning *****

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

The North Carolina Education Lottery picks up creative AOR (Score 22)


years, and Cactus will manage integrated strategy and creative development. It will also be responsible for campaigns across traditional broadcast TV, digital, social media and point-of-sale. The agency's first creative work will be released in early 2022. 

According to Pathmatics, NCEL earned 23.3m impressions YTD through desktop display ads (46%), Instagram ads (37%), desktop video ads (14%) and mobile display ads (4%). It placed the majority (98%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as myfox8.com, instagram.com, espn.com, cnn.com and yahoo.com. It placed the remainder (2%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as msn.com, yahoo.com, finance.yahoo.com, brainly.com and hearthpwn.com. It spent around $349.9k on digital display ads YTD, a 3% increase from $341.3k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend jumped 21% from $308.5k in 2019 to $371.9k in 2020. 

Sellers-- NCEL targets Gen-Zers and millennials in NC through digital display ads. It has increased spend over the last two years in this channel, but not by much. I predict the organization will ramp spend up once the new AOR has time to put some fresh creative together. It also invests in OOH, print, radio and local broadcast TV ads, per Kantar. Remember, the new creative work is scheduled to debut in 2022, so start offering ad space soon to. 

Agency & martech readers-- As you know, agency reviews commonly follow one another, so contact the NCEL to pitch your services. The only other agency it works with is The Spurrier Group, which takes care of media buying. Cactus has experience working with lotteries, so those of you with relevant experience may have an advantage.