Back to All Agencies

Vermilion Design | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: design firm

Main Telephone
(303) 443-6262
Primary Address
3055 Center Green Drive
Boulder, CO 80301
USA

Vermilion Design Contacts

Contacts (5/7)
Name Title State
Bob M. Chief Executive Officer CO
Sample of Related Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (303) 443-6262
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 3055 Center Green Drive

Boulder, CO
80301
USA

Susan A. Chief Executive Officer CO
Kevin B. Art Director CO
Sarah H. Associate Creative Director, Copy CO
Thaddeus N. Director, Strategy CO

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
** ******* Creative *
***** ****** *******, *** Creative *
***** ******** Creative *

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

WinmoEdge

Snowsports Digital Opps: Aspen Skiing promotes CBO (Score 61)


officer last year. Sprague joined Aspen in 2018 from Virgin Sport, where she served as marketing & experience VP. In her new role, Sprague manages brand, marketing, sales, merchandising, communications, sponsorships and events. It also hired Kate Wertheimer as director of content in April 2021 from Front Runner Vehicle Outfitters, where she served as content strategy lead. This could lead to new marketing strategies and could also impact the agency roster, so keep an eye on this company going forward. 

According to Pathmatics, Aspen earned 15.5m impressions through Facebook ads (61%), mobile display ads (36%) and desktop display ads (3%). It placed the majority (71%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as facebook.com, serebii.net, weather.com, deadspin.com and allrecipes.com. It placed the remainder (29%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as buzzfeed.com, accuweather.com, yahoo.com, weather.com and washingtonpost.com. It spent around $75.3k on digital display ads YTD, a significant spike from $25.2k spent in this channel during the same time period of 2020. Full-year spend increased 20% from $157.4k in 2019 to $188.5k in 2020. 

Magellan reports Aspen placed about eight podcast ads over the last year. 

Sellers-- Aspen primarily invests in digital ads, which leads me to believe it is mainly targeting Gen-Z and millennial snow sports enthusiasts. It has been increasing spend for the last two years, and has continued so far this year. I predict this trajectory will continue under the new CBO. It also invests in print ads, per Kantar. Sellers should reach out offering digital ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- To the best of my knowledge, Aspen works with creative AOR Booyah Online Advertising. Promoted marketing leaders are much less likely to review their company's agency roster than a new hire, but it still may be worth contacting Aspen to see if any of its business is available.