Back to All Agencies

BASIC | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: digital agency

Main Telephone
(858) 755-6922
Primary Address
845 15th Street
Suite 504
San Diego, CA 92101

BASIC Contacts

Contacts (5/9)
Name Title State
Matt F. Founder & Partner CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (858) 755-6922
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 845 15th Street
Suite 504
San Diego, CA

Ashley R. Chief Executive Officer CA
Ryan V. Design Director CA
Sun B. Associate Design Director CA
Veronica C. Creative Director CA

Client Relationships

Brand Service From To Media Spend
***** ** *** Digital *****
**** ****** ** ********** Digital *******
***** ** *** **** Digital ********
**** ******** Digital ******
*'***** Digital ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


Told Ya!, Campaign Imminent: KFC taps creative AOR after media AOR hire (Score 63)

Only around a month after announcing the hire of media AOR MullenLowe Boston as creative and strategic AOR. This shift concludes a review that kicked off late last year. Keep KFC on your radar since new work will likely launch soon.

In 2021, iSpot reports that the chicken chain (say that ten times fast) spent approximately $99.1m on national TV, up 7% from the approximately $92.6m it spent in 2020. KFC's 2021 commercials targeted male sports enthusiasts watching shows such as NFL FootballCollege BasketballNBA BasketballCollege Football and Family Guy.

According to Pathmatics, KFC allocated roughly $28.4m toward digital ads last year, up 20% from the roughly $23.6m it allocated in 2020. The company earned ~2.5b digital impressions in 2021 via desktop video (37%), Instagram (35%), Facebook (21%), desktop display (4%), Twitter (1%), mobile video (1%) and mobile display (1%) ads. 99% of last year's desktop video ads were placed site direct onto; the remaining 1% were placed site direct onto

Additionally, Magellan shows KFC has aired 90 podcast ads within the past 12 months.

This company tends to target Gen-Z and millennial men in a multi-channel strategy that includes TV, digital, paid social, YouTube, Hulu and podcast content. Per Kantar data, KFC also utilizes print (newspapers), radio, OOH and local broadcast. Sellers should get in touch soon to secure some of these increasing ad dollars.

Agency & martech readers - There's a chance additional roster shifts could follow this one, so keep KFC on your radar for PR and/or digital analytics work. Right now, the comapny works with PR agency Nimbus.