Back to All Agencies

Accenture Song | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships

Service: digital & CRM agency

Main Telephone
(424) 672-9500
Primary Address
800 Corporate Pointe
Suite 100
Culver City, CA 90232

Accenture Song Contacts

Contacts (5/8)
Name Title State
Ann H. Senior Marketing Manager CA
Sample of Related Brands
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: (424) 672-9500
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 800 Corporate Pointe
Suite 100
Culver City, CA

Henriette H. Manager, Global Alliance Marketing & Accenture AWS Business Group CA
Abhimanyu S. Marketing Automation Manager CA
Ashley M. Marketing Manager CA
Brittany M. Digital Marketing Specialist CA

See Winmo sales intelligence in action


TGI Fridays appoints CDO & announces new off-premise focused restaurants (Score 52)

just a couple months earlier as revenue growth and brand planning VP. She brings CMO experience from her time as Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza's marketing leader. Knight will likely be heavily involved in the company's marketing strategy, so we may see some spend shifts in 2022. 

In other news, TGIF recently announced it will experiment with scaled-down locations called Fridays on the Fly. These locations will focus on off-premise business such as delivery and takeout. The company has not disclosed how many locations it is planning on opening initially. 

Per Pathmatics, TGIF earned 590.4m impressions in 2021 through Facebook ads (43%), Instagram ads (38%), desktop display ads (8%), desktop video ads (6%) and mobile display ads (4%). It placed the majority (88%) of these ads site direct onto sites such as,,, and It placed the remainder (12%) through a variety of indirect channels onto sites such as,,, and It spent around $4.4m on digital display ads in 2021, a 28% decrease from $6.1m spent in this channel during 2020. 

According to iSpot, TGIF has not allocated any budget towards national TV ads since it spent $3.7m in Q1 of 2020. It placed ads during programming such as "NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt," "XFL Football," "Today 3rd Hour," "Live PD" and "College Basketball." 

Sellers-- TGIF primarily targets Gen-Xers and millennials through digital display ads. The chain used to be a big national TV spender, but I am not sure if it will every spend as much on national TV ads again. It has not aired a national TV ads since before the pandemic, plus, the CDO hire indicates the chain is now focusing on online advertising. It also invests in OOH and print ads, per Kantar. Sellers should contact TGIF to offer relevant ad space. 

Agency & martech readers-- I believe TGIF currently works with creative AOR Accenture Interactive. The recent CDO promotion may affect the vulnerability of these accounts, so start reaching out soon to be top-of-mind. TGIF may also need some help to promote the new off-premise locations.